Tuesday, January 26, 2016

La la la la la la la la

Wedding receptions are the most fun part of the wedding and the dances are the sweetest. 
So, I am going to make a list of the best wedding songs to play during those special dances. 

The Father Daughter Dance:
1) Landslide by Fleetwood Mac
2) What a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong 
3) Isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder 
4) My little girl by Tim McGraw
5) Daughters by John Mayer 
5) It won't be like this for long by Darius Rucker 

The First Dance: 
1) Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton 
2) La Vie En Rose by Louis Armstrong 
3) I can't help falling in love with you by Elvis Presley 
3) As by Stevie Wonder
4) Crazy Love by Van Morrison 
5) I don't dance by Lee Brice 
6) Making memories of us by Keith Urban 
7) Look at us by Vince GIll
8) Hey pretty girl by Kip Moore
9) Come a little closer by Dierks Bentely 
10) All I need to know by Kenny Chesney 

Hope you enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. My mom always wanted my sister and I to pick either My little girl or butterfly kisses bob carlisle for our father daughter dances
    good picks

    ReplyDelete