Monday, November 30, 2015

Say Yes To...Which Dress?

The moment he pops the question, the first thing a soon-to-be bride will think about is finding the dress
The dress marks the whole style of the wedding...so for the groom´s who question the admiration; it´s kind of a big deal! 
Lace or beaded, satin or chiffon, ballgown or form-fit? So many questions and I have the answer.

Anthropologie is a store that celebrates lifestyle, art, culture, design, discovery and personal style. Although, many people are unaware that Anthropologie has a wedding section called BHLDN! It covers everything from wedding dresses to mother of the bride dresses to all accessories needed and even reception dresses. The best part is, these stunning dresses are at reasonable prices for their amazing detail- $160-$2400. 

When you click on the dress that brings your wedding dress dreams to life, it gives a description of the dress, a description of the designer and even reviews from past buyers. 

My personal favorite is the Tamsin Gown- $1600. This dress comes in Ivory white of Blush colored. 

 Catherine Deane, born in Ireland and raised in South Africa designed this gown using her classic craft techniques that are often forgotten in today´s fashion. The Tamsin gown is detailed in a sheer v-neck with an embroidered Italian cotton bodice; which gives it a whimsical, fun flare to the dress. 

Here´s the link to check out more;http://www.bhldn.com/shop-the-bride-wedding-dresses?filter=&sortType=priceDesc

2 comments:

  1. On top of prom, will you marry me?! I'll let you decide on everything. Isn't that what a bride wants most?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthropologie has always been one of the stores I just go to and look around, because it's all so pretty. However I didn't know they had a wedding section, guess I always left before I could torture myself any longer. Will you plan my wedding? lol

    ReplyDelete